Teak Outdoor Furniture
Top Quality & Service
Free Local White Glove Delivery
New England, NY & NJ
Ships in 2-Days
Teak Outdoor Furniture
Bali Teak Furniture Collection
The Bali Teak Furniture Collection features a wide variety of teak patio furniture pieces. Each piece is made with Grade A Indonesian Teak, which is considered to be the highest quality wood for outdoor furniture. The seating pieces feature a comfortable 6” thick quick drying foam cushion and high quality Sunbrella fabric. The neutral fabric color hides dirt and complements almost any patio or deck.
The Bali Collection is modular, featuring many matching teak furniture pieces that can be arranged in multiple configurations and setups. Seating areas can also be extended by adding extra armless and corner pieces. Available matching pieces include sectional sets, daybeds, sofas, club chairs, lounge chairs, coffee tables, ottomans, and more.
Malibu Teak Furniture Collection
The Malibu Teak Furniture Collection features over 15 different teak outdoor furniture sets and expansion pieces. Each piece is crafted with Grade A Indonesian teak and hand woven espresso rope. It is stocked in Sunbrella Spectrum Mushroom fabric, a neutral color that hides dirt well and complements almost any outdoor space.
There are many matching pieces available in the Malibu collection, including sectional sets, daybeds, sofa sets, club chairs, ottomans, end tables, and more. Additional seating can be created by adding armless and corner seating pieces. To fully equip your outdoor space with lounge and dining options, this collection can also be paired with the Malibu Dining Sets.
Types of Teak Outdoor Furniture
Whether you use your patio to entertain guests or to relax with a book, our teak furniture pieces can be combined to create the perfect outdoor area. From comfortable seating arrangements to classy dining sets, there is something in our teak outdoor collection for everyone. These are a few of the key pieces to consider for your patio:
- Sectionals. Teak outdoor sectionals are a popular choice for patio seating. The modular design allows you to configure, move, and add pieces to create your own perfect seating arrangement. Sectional sets are a great starting piece to design the rest of your patio around.
- Daybeds. If you are big on relaxation, a teak outdoor daybed would be a fantastic addition to your patio. They are comfortable, stylish, and can be paired with matching teak ottomans, chairs, and end tables. All of Madbury Road’s outdoor daybeds can be rearranged and customized by adding additional armless pieces.
- Sofas. One of the best ways to give your patio a modern look is with a teak outdoor sofa. Teak sofas are comfortable, stylish, and weather resistant. Sofas are also available in sets and can be expanded and customized with matching teak chairs, coffee tables, side tables, ottomans, and more.
- Chairs. Teak chairs are a simple and elegant seating solution that can bring an empty patio to life. Madbury Road offers teak club chairs, chaise lounge chairs, corner chairs, and more.
- Tables. Outdoor teak tables can be a great addition to any patio, and can really tie together the look and feel of the area. Tables are available in a variety of sizes including end tables, side tables, coffee tables, and large dining tables.
- Dining Sets. For outdoor dining with a classy feel, teak dining sets are the perfect choice. These sets include a teak dining table and matching dining chairs. Patio dining sets are available with seating for 6 or 8 people.
Benefits of Teak Outdoor Furniture
When it comes to outdoor furniture, teak is widely considered to be the best type of wood. It is strong, durable, and naturally resistant to weather. Teak wood is also dense, which helps prevent it from bending, warping, or cracking over long periods of time.
If properly maintained, teak outdoor furniture can hold up well for many years, even with regular use and weather exposure. The durability and strength of the wood makes teak furniture a great long-term investment.
Easy to Maintain
Due to its natural oils, teak wood does a great job of preserving and protecting itself. This natural protection makes it easy to care for and maintain your outdoor furniture. You can either allow the teak to weather over time, or you can apply a basic teak sealant to preserve the original color of the wood. Many people prefer to leave the wood completely untreated for the first few years.
Teak furniture is naturally weather resistant, which makes it a great option for outdoor furniture.
Because of its natural oils, teak wood is also resistant to mold, mildew, and dry rot. These protective oils allow the furniture to withstand rain and harsh weather. Teak patio furniture is designed for the outdoors and, in many climates, it can be left outdoors during any time of the year.
Bug & Pest Resistance
In addition to water resistance, teak does a pretty great job of repelling unwanted bugs and pests. Termites do not prefer teak and will avoid it if possible. The wood also does a good job repelling against marine borers.
Teak is a beautiful wood with a great natural color and shine. When crafted into furniture, its natural beauty shines through, even if the furniture is completely untreated. Teak pieces are stylish, inviting, and modern, especially compared to metal, plastic, and many types of wicker furniture.
Questions & Answers
What is teak?
Teak is a type of tropical hardwood found inside the teak trees of southeast Asia. High quality teak wood is commonly harvested from teak trees grown in Indonesia. Teak possesses natural oils that make it both waterproof and resistant to many bugs. The oils also provide it with a shiny, visually pleasing look.
Is teak wood waterproof?
Teak wood is water resistant due to its natural, protective oils. The same is true for teak outdoor furniture. It is not necessary to apply water repellents or sealants to it, unless you wish to maintain the natural color of the wood for a longer period of time.
How long will teak furniture last outside?
In many cases, teak furniture can last for decades outdoors. The wood has a natural oil that repels water, and prevents it from warping or cracking. Even if the wood is left completely untreated, teak furniture will likely last for many years outside.
Do termites eat teak wood?
Termites do not like to eat teak wood and will typically avoid it. This is one of the many reasons why teak patio furniture is such a good long term investment — it is resistant to many of the factors that typically damage other types of wood.